Media Center Staff
Mrs. Jennifer Parker, Media Specialist
Mrs. Amy Autry, Media Clerk
What you need to know?
We have tons of books and are always excited to get more book titles that students recommend.
Fiction includes "E" or "Everyone" books
Young Adult - 8th grade check out only (7th grade with discussion/parent permission)
Check outs and Late Fines
- Students may check out up to 3 books at a time.
- All books, (except for Reference) can be checked out for 2 weeks.
- The date the book is due is stamped in the book slip.
- There is a $0.05 late fine per day, if the book is returned late. But if you want to keep the book longer and avoid a fine, you can renew the book on or before the 2 week due date.
- Printing in the Learning Commons is free for students. But students MUST have a note from a teacher that the items printed are for class purpose and the number of pages to print. Students may NOT print in color.
Signing in to the Learning Commons
- Students without a teacher, must sign into the media center by scanning your barcode at the check-in computer.
- 7th & 8th grade students with permission of a teacher may sign up to volunteer in the media center once a week, for part of one class. You must have a recommendation from your a teacher and permission from the teacher whose class you will volunteer during.
- Jr. Tome Society
- Meetings: 8:00-8:20 Wednesday's
- First Meeting - August 17
Student Book Requests
How do I find a book?
Destiny Discover in Launchpoint
Your resource for Google Docs and other Hall County student resources.